Members of IQAC
Head of the Institution and senior officers.
1. Prof. (Dr.) Sabu Thomas, Vice Chancellor – Chairman,IQAC
2. Prof.(Dr.) C.T Aravindakumar, Pro Vice Chancellor – Vice Chairman
3. Prof. (Dr.) Prakash Kumar B, Registrar – Member
4. Dr. Sreejith C.M, Controller of Examinations – Member
5. Finance Officer (i/c) – Member
Nominee from Management.
6. Dr. Bismi Gopalakrishnan, Member Syndicate, Professor & HOD School of Indian
7. Dr. A.M. Thomas, Professor, School of International Relations and Politics.
8. Dr.Robinet Jacob ,Associate Professor & HOD, School of Tourism Studies – Director IQAC
9. Dr. Sylas V P, Assistant Professor, School of Environmental Sciences – Joint Director IQAC
10. Dr. Nousad P P, Associate Professor, School of Gandhian Thought and Development Studies.
11. Dr. Beena Mathew, Porfessor & HOD, School of Chemical Sciences.
12. Dr. Johney Johnson, Professor, School of Management and Business Studies.
13. Dr. Jayachandran. K, Professor & HOD, School of Biosciences.
14. Dr. Sajimon Abraham, Asst. Professor, School of Management and Business Studies.
15.Dr. Nandakumar Kalarickal, Associate Professor & HOD, School of Pure and Applied Physics.
Nominee from Local Body.
16. President , Athirampuzha Grama Panchayath.
Nominee from Students
17.Chairman/Chair person, Mahatma Gandhi University Departments Students Union.
Nominee from Alumni.
18.Josmin Jose, Asst. Professor, Department of Chemistry, Marthoma College, Thiruvalla.
Nominees from Industrialists/Employers
19. Dr. Sreeraj Gopi, Chief scientist, Plant Lipids Pvt (Ltd.), Kolenchery, Ernakulam 682311.
20. Dr. Arup K. Chandra, Head (R & D) Special Project, Apollo tyres Ltd., Global R & D Centre –
Asia B-25, Sipcot Indl Growth Centre, Oragadam, Sriperumbudur – 602105, Tamilnadu.
Nominee from Stake holders.
21. Smt. Jolly John, Madathilparambil, Punnamoodu, Mavelikkara P.O, Alappuzha District –
22. Dr.Biveesh U.C, State Nodal Officer & Research officer, RUSA ,State Project Directorate,
The Vice Chancellor has nominated Dr. Robinet Jacob, School of Tourism Studies as the
Director and Dr. Sylas V.P, School of Environmental Sciences as the Joint Director of the